Building For Tomorrow
Heating Installation in Las Vegas
Enjoy the Legacy of a Quality Furnace
At Legacy Air, we offer heating installation in Las Vegas for all kinds of homes. Our fully licensed and insured team is trained to handle a wide variety of furnaces and heating systems, so you know we have what it takes to provide you with the top-of-the-line unit you deserve. Whether you are replacing your house’s old furnace or moving into a new home and installing a heating system for the first time, we promise to work quickly and efficiently, so you never have to go without reliable heating power for long. Most people who don’t live in this area aren’t aware that temperatures can dip as low as 27°F during the winter months. Make sure you don’t get left out in the cold this year, and contact Legacy Air today for Las Vegas furnace replacement and installation you can trust.
We are available by phone at (725) 237-2441.
When Is It Time to Replace My Furnace?
Legacy Air understands firsthand, committing to furnace replacement can feel like a major investment. However, there comes a point where it may simply be more cost-efficient to install a new unit than to keep repairing your old one. Make sure to think about what’s going to be more effective for your home in the long-term, and call Legacy Air for cutting-edge options installed by experienced techs.
The most important factors to consider when deciding whether to install a new furnace are:
- Age: If your current furnace or heating system is 20-years-old or older, it’s time to consider a replacement. Even well-maintained systems don’t usually last more than 15 years, and given that your furnace is only going to perform worse the older it gets, you’re probably better off just calling our Las Vegas furnace installers for an upgrade if your system is getting up there.
- Cost: As your furnace ages and has to work harder to heat your whole home, it’s efficiency will decrease, forcing you to spend more on heating bills for less consistent relief. The good news is that Legacy Air offers a variety of energy-efficient replacement options, designed to provide you with the heat you need for years to come.
- Repairs: No one should be spending hundreds of dollars every year on furnace repairs. Our technicians will do everything in their power to save your heating system, but if the cost of repairs is ultimately going to outweigh the cost of replacement, then there’s no reason not to just install a new furnace.
Remember, your furnace is likely to show signs when it’s time for a replacement. Loud noises, strange smells, and cycling on and off or failing to turn on at all are all reasons to call our heating pros to see if you need a new unit.
Our Quality Furnace Options
The good news if you need to upgrade your furnace or heating system is that modern makes and models tend to be extremely energy-efficient. At Legacy Air, we offer a range of cutting-edge options from industry-leading brands, designed to last longer and work better—so you can actually save on your heating bills over time. Don’t hesitate if your furnace is breaking down. Call Legacy Air to find the perfect system for your home.
Our Las Vegas furnace replacement team offers:
- Gas Furnaces: Natural gas is a very effective and energy-efficient power source for furnaces. At Legacy Air, we can install gas piping with your furnace unit, providing everything your new heating system needs.
- Propane Furnaces: Some houses don’t have a natural gas line hookup. If this is the case in your home, we can offer you a propane furnace, installing a propane tank outside to power your new system.
- Electric Furnaces: Electric furnaces convert electricity to thermal energy to warm your house. These units can be expensive, though they provide a clean energy source for your property. If you do not have a viable gas line and don’t want to install a propane tank, Legacy Air will happily install a new electric furnace for your home or business.
Upgrade Your Las Vegas Heating System ASAP
Legacy Air is proud to offer exceptional financing options, so all of our customers can afford to install a quality furnace. We also provide our money-back guarantee with every job, so you can be sure our service is always top-notch. And by signing up for our maintenance program, you can now keep your new heating system functioning at peak efficiency for years to come! Call to schedule a same-day appointment with our clean and respectful technicians, and find out why customers love our Las Vegas heating pros for yourself.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
The best time to schedule an inspection and maintenance of your furnace is right now. Even if you’re not using your furnace at the moment, when you do, you’ll want to know that it’s going to functioning properly. We’ll send one of our friendly, professional, certified and licensed Las Vegas heating technicians out to your home or place of business right away. We’ll inspect your furnace and make the necessary repairs so that you can stay warm in the winter and safe from any issues all year long.